Saint Peter’s is wholly owned and managed by the Saint Peter’s Education Trust, Kadayiruppu, a society within the meaning of the Travancore–Cochin Literary Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act 1955(XII). St.Peter’s is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi with affiliation number 930064.
Saint Peter’s had its commencement as a Nursery School and L.P School in 1967, at the initiative of Late Sri. C.U.Chacko. In 1976, it was upgraded to an Upper Primary School. In 1983 we stretched out as a High School and switched over to CBSE syllabus in 1991. The first batch of All India Secondary School Examination was presented in March 1996. The school was upgraded as a Senior Secondary School in 1995.