All parents are requested to note the following:
1. The school expects your co-operation to ensure that children attend the school regularly and punctually. The classes are from 8.00 am to 2.30 pm.
2. No student should absent himself/ herself from normal classes without a valid reason. Prior permission should be obtained for all absence, barring cases of sudden illness. Staying away from classes for self study before examinations is not allowed unless study leave is officially announced by the school.
3. Pupils must reach the school before the first bell at 7. 50am. All students should be dressed neatly in full school uniform. Wearing the ID card is compulsory Students coming to school in untidy dress/hair etc. will be refused entry to the school.
4. The morning session begins with assembly in which all the students and staff members are expected to join. Students are to move classwise in a line with hands locked at the back , under the supervision of class teacher.
5. During the school assembly students have to observe proper decorum and solemnity befitting the occasion.
6. Withdrawal of children from classes during the school hours is not permitted.
7. They must not leave the school without the permission of the class teacher and the Principal. Gate pass must be obtained if a student is to be taken home during school hours on emergency situations.
8. Politeness and Courtesy of Speech and good conduct are expected from the pupil.
9. Good behavior must be maintained both inside and outside the school, school bus& private bus. Every pupil is expected to behave in a polite manner while travelling by school bus or by private conveyance. Queue system must be strictly observed.
10. A pupil travelling by school bus from the beginning of a term has to travel by it for the whole term. If the pupil wants to discontinue the travel by school bus from next term or in the event of any change in the conveyance schedule he or she has to inform the office in writing, at least 15 days earlier.
11. Only vegetarian food should be brought for lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
12. Playing or shouting inside the school buildings is strictly forbidden. While passing along the corridor or staircase, pupils should keep to the left.
13. Children should neither lend nor borrow any articles. Fancy watches/ whitener/ correcting fluid should not be brought. No ornaments except ear studs should be worn by students. Applying nail polish is not permitted.
14. Students should bring all their books and other materials required for the day. They should be responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings.
15. Home exercises should be submitted regularly.
16. Habitual negligence in school work, dishonesty or other acts of misconduct on the part of students will entail severe disciplinary action.
17. Inattentiveness, indifference towards any subject , discourtesy towards any member of the staff or any such act which affects the discipline or peaceful atmosphere of the school will be viewed seriously.
18. Every student must bring the school diary to the class daily .It should not be used as a rough book. Parents should regularly check the student’s school diary. 16. Students suffering from any contagious or infectious disease will not be allowed to attend the school.
19. The School property is your own . Defacement of School property will be penalized.
20. The school premises should be kept clean and tidy.
21. Students of one class are not allowed to enter any other class.
22. Students are not permitted to bring mobile phones, CDs,cameras or pendrives to the school. They are also not permitted to come to school by driving / riding vehicles except bicycles. Students upto class V are not permitted to come to school on bicycles.
23. Parents desirous of meeting the teachers may do so by taking prior appointment through the Principal.
24. It is compulsory for pupils to converse in English as it is the medium of instruction.
25. Students must leave the campus immediately after school hours.
26. Students from class I to V are not allowed in the canteen upstairs.